Michigan Avenue connects with the affluent and the aspirational socially sophisticated resident and visitor, through a format that’s uniquely fast-paced, modern, edgy, uber-local and highly relevant.
Illionois Lottery has the opportunity to own an online advertising program on michiganavemag.com. Utilizing strategic and targeted custom digital assets, the custom program will provide buzz and awareness around Illinois Lottery's Red Ribbon Cash, as well as and their outreach within the LGBTQ community
Illinois Lottery will receive 2 weeks of site skin advertising, providing high-impact units to be on display to desktop users, hyperlinked to the URL of Illinois Lottery's choice.
Michigan Avenue will promote Illinois Lottery via an impactful homepage pop-up ad banner, for 2 weeks for the duration of the program. Pop-up banner can include short video to bring the ad to life for readers.
Michigan Avenue will provide Illinois Lottery ROS advertising, at 25 - 33% share of voice, pending inventory availability (utilizing 970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial with 468x60 and 320x50 mobile versions)
Ad units will run across each channel of the Michigan Avenue website and can incorporate high-impact rich media. All units will be hyperlinked to the Illinois Lottery' website to drive traffic.
Illinois Lottery will receive dedicated e-blasts sent to GreenGale's high-quality opt-in email subscribers. Our lists are verified by Claritas to have 20% of subscribers with incomes >$1MM. We also have strong open rates, with blasts consistently achieving rates between 20-25%. All dedicated e-blasts have optional a/b subject line testing, as well as unique send times per individual suscriber (based upon time of day that subscriber is most likely to open email) to ensure maximum open rates.
Illinois Lottery has the opportunity to position the brand in front of our coveted opt-in subscribers with a promotional unit within the monthly e-newsletter. Units include top leaderboard and bottom rail ad banners, and promotional advertorial units, pending inventory availability.
Michigan Avenue will produce custom content relating to Illinois Lottery. Our online editors will work closely with your team to develop topics that are in line with your
marketing goals and objectives. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to):
- Piece on HIV/AIDS awareness, with copy related directly to the Illinois market
- Piece focusing on Chicago Pride (June 25)
All content will be wrapped with Illinois Lottery display ads, and will contain a custom call to action linking to any URL Illinois Lottery requests. GreenGale will ensure that the content that resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers.
Social Media Promotion
Michigan Avenue will promote Illinois Lottery to our engaged followers via our dedicated social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between the Illinois Lottery & Michigan Avenue content editors.
ABOVE, FROM TOP: SITE SKIN, ROS DISPLAY ADVERTISING, HOMEPAGE POPUP, DEDICATED EBLAST
BELOW, FROM LEFT: SPONSORED CONTENT, ENEWSLETTER, SPONSORED SOCIAL POSTS
- 2 weeks site skin (with option for video integration)
- 2 weeks homepage popup (with option for video integration)
- 4 weeks ROS advertising at 33% SOV (utliizing970x90 large leaderboard,
300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial)
- 2 dedicated email blasts, to be activated at any time during the program duration
- 2 sponsored content pieces, each running for 1 week and receiving prime placement in the michiganavemag homepage rotator.
- 1 spot in monthly newsletter
- 4 sponsored social media posts
-BONUS: Full Page in Michigan Avenue Summer issue (avail. 6/16)
$12,750 Total Net Investment
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 50,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 95,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in Chicago and around the US, with 18,000 Twitter followers, 15,000 Facebook likes, and 11,000 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 16,000 opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.